Lawn & Garden
- Gardening Information & Fact Sheets
Helpful topics for gardening in Baker County
- Highlights in Horticulture Newsletter
Monthly Newsletter by Baker County Horticulture Agent
- Monthly Gardening Tips
Timely updates to keep your lawn and garden healthy.
Lawn fertilization, soil testing, pruning trees, composting, and a feature article.
- Pests & Diseases
Learn how to protect your plants.
- Fruits and Nuts
Recommended varieties, fertilizing, pruning and more.
- Vegetable Gardening
Vegetable gardening handbook, production guides, composting, and a newsletter.
- Soil Testing
Use a soil sampling kit to reveal pH and fertility problems in pastures, lawns, and garden areas.
- Master Gardener Program
Application packet, training schedule, guidelines, and gardening handbooks.
- Demonstration Gardens
- Poisonous Plants
Learn which plants are toxic to humans, pets, and livestock.
Baker County Extension Programs
- UF/IFAS Sites
- FAWN: Florida Automated Weather Network
- Horticultural Sciences Department
- Environmental Horticulture Department
- North Florida Research & Education Center - Suwannee Valley
- Small Farms / Alternative Enterprises Web Site
- Turfgrass Science Web Site
- Virtual Field Day
- UF/IFAS Publications & Forms
- Extension Publications
- Extension Bookstore
- How to Submit a Plant Sample
- Plant Disease Identification Submission Form
- Vegetarian Newsletter