Arboretum Photo Contest
Come visit the arboretum and bring your camera to enter our new photo contest!
- All contest photos must have been taken in the Baker County Arboretum. Click here for arboretum visitor information.
- Photo content may include trees, individual tree features (leaves, flowers, bark, fruit, etc), shrubs, wildflowers, and/or wildlife found in the arboretum. People may also be included but photos should include arboretum features as well.
- Photos may be printed or submitted electronically to the Baker County Extension Office.
- All entries should include a title, the photographer’s name and contact information. For youth entries, please include the child’s age.
- Entries will be judged based on photo quality (clarity), creativity, and content. Adult and youth entries will be judged separately.
- A winner will be chosen each month from all qualifying entries from each age division. Each monthly winner will then compete for their choice of one top prize:
- Yard Visit by a Master Gardener for landscaping advice (Baker County residents only)
- $10 Plant Voucher (Good at our Spring Garden Festival held each April)
- $10 Camp Voucher (Good towards a Baker County 4-H Summer Day Camp
- The winners’ names and photos will be posted to the Baker County Extension website on or before the 15th of each month. Only the grand prize winners will be notified by phone or email.
- Submit your photos electronically here or deliver them to our office at:
Baker County Extension Office
1025 West Macclenny Avenue
Macclenny, FL 32063
Photo Contest Winners
Submit your entry today and you could be our first winner!